Sunday, March 23, 2014

Janelles Vintage Finished!! (29)




My Library Project, as well as
my March goal was to finish 
a Vintage patterned quilt

The fabric was picked!!!

All cut out ready to be sewn back together!!

and a quilt top was born

Then I found a few other projects that needed my attention
so it took a few extra days than usual

Oh well, no quilt police at my door!!


Then I started seeing all these cute letter blocks showing up
and decided that would make the cutest quilt label for this quilt

So I whipped one up,
which got me in the mood to sew again

and sew I did





So there you have it, another quilt I have actually made from my stash of books
which seems to be growing again, don't judge me!!

Happy Sunday
stay warm!!

Linking with;
The Library Project at Chezzetcook Modern Quilts
Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story
Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Loving this finish and the J on the back! And more importantly what are you adding to your library? I ordered two books last night....

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

I love this quilt. Love the blue fabrics.

Ruth said...

Congrats on a lovely finish!

Kymberly said...

What a lovely quilt. I really like the J block you used for a label.

Moneik said...

I love it! I just pulled this book to make it for the fall. Hopefully mine will turn out as great as yours.

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Love! This is grand. Fantastic finish. Thanks for linking up. No judging ~ promise

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

great quilt- and love the personalization with the initial!

Thanks so much for showing this off at Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Hilary said...

Beautiful! This quilt is on my to-make list :)

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...